Friday, April 6, 2012

What does my mind have in store for me today?

I don't really know. Sitting at home doing 6 pages of Algebra homework over springbreak? Watching tv with my little brother? Doing the chores that my mother has asked me to do for 3 days now? I honestly can't say I have a favorite to start with there. I might just sit here and type, talk about life. Roam the internet for countless hours until I look at the clock and it's almost time to go back into that dream sequence of night.
One springbreak to myself is all I ask for really. One where I don't have to watch the little ones. One where I can go out everyday and not come back until sometime mid-morning. Is that what college is for? I hope.
Goal for college- find a college that is far enough away that I have to move out, though close enough to the boyfriend of mine. let's hope I even make it to college.haha
Money.That's my problem. I'm going to rely on every single scholarship I can get because I don't want to burden my parents on all the student loans or crap like that. I don't want to owe them loads of money by the time I'm finished and have them hanging it over my head as a reminder every time I see them. Once college is finished, I'm not moving back(or at least I hope I don't have to).I want to start my life.
Slowly build it all up to what I have hoped and dreamed for. Look at me, a junior in high school and already have my life planned out. Trust me, this planning started way earlier than you may believe.
A small comfortable house.One you can walk into and call it a home from all the family pictures and the tight put together furniture. Not one of those big ones that you walk into and automatically feel alone.No, i want nothing like that. A little kid or two running around being chased by their dad pretending to be the "big bad wolf" and screaming "mommy!" as soon as I walk through the door. Then getting countless amounts of kisses,hugs,and i missed yous.Then,returning all those lovable gifts with just as much effort.
A husband that truly cares. That I will know will be there until the very end.yes,the end. How about divorces? In my mind,divorce is not and will never be an option. Kinda harsh right? I've seen so much divorce in my lfe that I can't bare to see another one or even experience one for myself. That's why.
A junior in highschool, already thinking her life plans up. Remember though, my 20's aren't far away. I turn 18 in 9 months. I'm not longer a junior in 2 months. There is a new chapter in my life just about to start.
Let's see where it will be leading me.




Vive Ut Vivas<3

No comments:

Post a Comment