Friday, April 6, 2012

Simply 17 years old, finding myself as each second passes by.
Born in Noche Buena,Mexico City.
yepp that would be the place.The place I hardly remember. Only memories I have are the ones visiting and living with my grandparents in their hometown. I try to hard, I struggle, I fall, but I manage to pick myself up every single time. Not saying I haven't had a tough time picking myself up,because I have. Though something inside my tells me to keep going. To not give up so easily. So where am I now? In the smallest town of Ohio you could ever imagine.Can't complain much because living here has become easier. Considering I try to get out of here as much as possible.What about school? Finishing out my junior year. Trying to get those good grades(I'm a tad bit of a nerd).Almost out then I can start a new chapter
I can promise you this...Don't be afraid to say hey or even just talk to me.It can be from the simplest conversation to the most extreme and heart felt discussion. I will be here to listen. Like I told my boyfriend once before, I have not nor will I ever judge you. <3


1 comment: